Friday, September 16, 2011

Popcorn done right

I lost my camera over Labor Day weekend and have been a wee bit depressed about it, and their for have not been in the mood to blog :(. I guess I need to move on, because I'm sure my poor camera has at this point. Anyway this popcorn recipe is simply amazing and sure to lift any sour mood!!! Just looking at this picture is enough to make me smile....I told you it was amazing right?




I mean just look at it...:)

Salt and Pepper Popcorn

-Heavy bottom stainless steel pot
-Add 3-4 tablespoons good coconut oil (not the cheap stuff)
-Add one layer deep popcorn kernels to your pan
-Salt and pepper to taste, I add about 1/2 Tablespoon salt, and 1 1/2 Tsp pepper to mine

Turn your heat to high, put all the above Ingredients in the order listed, give it a good mix by picking up the pot and moving it around in a circular motion, put a lid on the pot and let it pop away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...