Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stove top popcorn made simple

I make popcorn...a lot lets just say. It's is such a delightful food, yes I used the word delightful to describe popcorn!

Stove top popcorn

- 3-4  tablespoons coconut oil (Nathan tells me I use more...How am I to know since I don't really measure?
- What ever size pan you use fill it with kernels one layer deep
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt  (use sea salt, or Real Salt)

So here is the trick. Turn heat on high, put the coconut oil in the pan until melted then add your kernels and salt, mix it around in the pan.  Next put the lid on and let it pop away. That is all.

In the end you will have a buttery yummy popcorn that doesn't actually have butter on it, but you'd never know honestly. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...