Sunday, June 19, 2011

Well.......

Blogger finally decided to work, so I am now officially out of excuses as to why I can't start my blog. So here I am, at 10 o'clock Sunday night....

What I hope to achieve with this blog is...
1- Really tasty healthy food recipes, that are not complex.
2- Recipes that are kid friendly and not expensive.
3- Provide useful tips and info, about "healthy food".

There may have been more points but I am tired and for a moment completely forgot why I was on the computer in the first place. So anyway.... Oh Yes!! I hope to provide motivation for those of you who might read this boring blog. Motivation to eat well!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm trying really hard to eat healthy, nutritious stuff, so this is a huge help to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...