Sunday, June 19, 2011

Peanut Butter flourless cookies



Yum yum get some! Ok that was lame I'm sorry I really should be in bed right now. These cookies are VERY VERY good! Really! So I have 2 versions to this cookie one sweetened with banana, the other sweetened with rapadura.

Preheat oven 350
8-10 minutes

1 C. Peanut butter (the no sugar added kind)
2 Ripe bananas smashed
1/2 C. Chopped salted peanuts
1/2 C. Dark chocolate chips
1 tsp. Baking soda
2 eggs

If you want sugar added, do all the above ingredients above accept ditch the banana and add 1 C. sugar, and add 1 egg only.

Mix all the above. If making the banana way mix the eggs and peanut butter first thing then add everything else (helps with texture for some reason). Then scoop a tablespoon amount of dough onto parchment paper 2 inches apart. Bake and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The picture looks delicious, although I'm totally baffled as to how you can make cookies with no flour. Good thing I have you to teach me this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have Paul make these for me. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...